The 3M Company is an American global aggregate organization working in the fields of industry, specialist wellbeing, US medical care, and customer merchandise. The organization produces more than 60,000 items under a few brands, including glues, abrasives, covers, aloof fire security, individual defensive gear, window films, paint assurance movies, dental and orthodontic items, electrical and electronic associating and protecting materials, clinical items, vehicle care items, electronic circuits, medical services programming and optical movies. It is situated in Maplewood, a suburb of Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- Elite Filter Material: 3M™ Advanced Electret channel material encourages wearers to inhale effectively through the respirator for more agreeable assurance
- Novel 3-board configuration: Accommodates more noteworthy facial development during discourse
- Embellished top board: Reduces misting of eyewear
- Etched nose clip: Improves similarity with eyewear
- Comfortable jaw tab: For simplicity of fitting and change of the respirator on the face
- Clean bundling: shields the respirator from tainting before use, additionally permits functional capacity and apportioning in the working environment.
- Shading coded headbands offer simple assurance level ID - shading coded blue: FFP2 (APF = 10)
- Etched nose board adjusts to the nose and shapes of the face and assists with improving similarity with 3M eyewear
- Most extreme utilization level: Up to 12 x TLV