The 3M Company is an American global aggregate organization working in the fields of industry, specialist wellbeing, US medical care, and customer merchandise. The organization produces more than 60,000 items under a few brands, including glues, abrasives, covers, aloof fire security, individual defensive gear, window films, paint assurance movies, dental and orthodontic items, electrical and electronic associating and protecting materials, clinical items, vehicle care items, electronic circuits, medical services programming and optical movies. It is situated in Maplewood, a suburb of Saint Paul, Minnesota.
- NIOSH APPROVED: N95 for in any event 95% filtration productivity against certain non-oil based particles like residue and smoke.
- Decreased EYEWEAR FOGGING: Designed to coordinate breathed out air away from the nose board, diminishing eyewear hazing
- Ease for use: Braided headbands help keep respirator safely set up and limit pulling of hair
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN: Curved low profile configuration adjusts well to nose and eye shapes, permitting more space for eyewear
- Singular bundling and level crease configuration gives advantageous capacity and movability
- Delicate internal materials
- Viable with an assortment of eyewear
- Flexible noseclip gives a custom secure seal
- Creative jaw tab intended for simplicity of situating, wearing and change